16 – 19 Tuition Funding Statement
Huntington Sixth Form will use the 16-19 Tuition Funding in the following way:
- All 29 post-16 subjects will undertake diagnostic assessments from Monday 1 November to Friday 12 November in Year 13.
- These diagnostic assessments will be unseen exam papers, run under supervised conditions and moderated. This will ensure that the results are very accurate.
- Subject leaders will then use the data from these assessments to identify those students who need additional tuition.
- We will prioritise those students who are underperforming by more than two grades and are disadvantaged.
- Current teaching staff will be paid to run these additional tuition sessions.
- These sessions will be calendared to make sure that if students are identified by multiple subjects, they can attend them.