At Huntington School we love some healthy competition between the houses! So while we are working at home we thought it would be a good opportunity to do a challenge and see who will be victorious… Bronte? Cook? Johnson? Wilberforce?
We would also like to help support people in our community who have been hardest hit by the Covid-19 pandemic.
The aim is to each complete a challenge a day;
- You will get a house point for every day that you complete a challenge;
- We will send out a new set of challenges each week;
- The house that has the most points at the end of the lockdown will win;
- This house will be able to decide which charity they would like to donate some money to
Please only do one challenge a day, you will not get more than one point per day.
- You can do a different challenge each day OR you can do the same challenge multiple times:
- E.g you could walk a 5k every day or you could do a 5k on 2 days and do 5 acts of kindness on the other 3 days or you could do each challenge once so a new one each day
The challenge is to try and do one each day but if you don’t manage to do an activity every day this is absolutely fine, you will still get a point for the days when you have completed one!
Bronte and Johnson please send emails to Mrs Kettlewell: email@example.com
Wilberforce and Cook please send emails to Mr Talbot: firstname.lastname@example.org
YOU MUST WRITE THE NAME OF YOUR HOUSE IN THE SUBJECT BOX OF THE EMAIL.
See the attached link below for the challenges: