View our Research School courses and use the form within to book and pay for your place.
Our current courses are:
- Leading Learning: 3 day course – Summer Term 2018 SOLD OUT
- The Literacy Challenge at Transition
- Metacognition and Self-regulated Learning
- Making Evidence Work in Schools
- Evidence In Education: “Northern Networks Making It Work” – 1 day event
- Research Ed – York Conference 2017
- Leading Learning: Enhance teaching & learning with evidence-based practice – 3 day course 2017
- Leading TA’s For Maximum Impact – 3 day course
- The Power of Vocabulary – Free CPD Twilight 2018 (SOLD OUT)
- Building Confident Research-Leads – 4 day course 2017-2018 (SOLD OUT)
- Leading Learning: Enhance teaching & learning with evidence based practice – 3 day course 2018 (SOLD OUT)
- Making Maths Add Up – Free CPD Twilight 2018
- The Power of Vocabulary – Free CPD Twilight
Click the tabs below to find out more & purchase your ticket.
Making Evidence Work in Schools is a research-led conference in Sheffield on Friday 15th June 2018 at 9AM – 3PM, costing £125.
To book your space please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This conference will be held in the Charles Street Building, Sheffield Hallam University.