Welcome to Huntington Sixth Form
I hope you are looking forward to joining Huntington Sixth Form in September. To formally take-up your place you must register with us.
Please complete the Microsoft Form (accessed via the link below) once you have your GCSE results. It must be done by 12.00pm Friday 21 August 2020
NOTE: IF YOU FIND THAT THE LINK DOESN’T WORK AT THE END OF THE FORM, PLEASE CAN YOU SEND THE DOCUMENT TO:
If you have changed your mind about what you want to study or haven’t made the individual subject entry requirements then please carry out the following:
- Current student at Huntington School:
- Come and discuss your options with a member of the Sixth Form Team in the library on the morning of GCSE Results Day (Thursday 20 August 2020)
- On Monday 24 August 2020 come to the Main Hall from 9.00am – 12.00pm to discuss your options with a member of the Sixth Form Team.
- Currently a student at another school:
- Email Mr Hardwell to discuss your options: email@example.com
- On Monday 24 August 2020 come to the Main Hall from 1.00pm – 3.00pm to discuss your options with a member of the Sixth Form Team.
Once you have registered please read through the welcome pack below and complete the information forms and send them in to us before the end of August:
- Click here to view the Huntington sixth form welcome pack
- Click here to view Sixth-form-documents-for-completion-Registration
It is important that you refer to the entry requirements for the different subjects at Huntington Sixth Form. You cannot start a course if you haven’t met the necessary grades.
Have a wonderful summer and I’ll see you at 8.30am on Wednesday 9 September 2020